* One complimentary consultation to meet in person and learn if we are a good fit for each other.
* Prenatal Visit(s) to discuss your preferences, create and/or review a birth plan and explore various comfort management techniques. Spending the time to go over these details together helps us build a strong relationship!
* 24/7 on-call availability via phone, text and email from the start of our contract.
* Continuous labor support in your home and/or hospital. Wyld Womyn Doula will be there for you as soon as you call, supporting you as you bring your baby earthside.
* Lactation Support to assist initial chestfeeding.
* Postpartum Visit within one-two weeks of birth to check in, catch up, process if you're ready, and cover newborn care!
We can discuss chestfeeding, bottle feeding, pumping, baby wearing, bathing, nutrition, self care and more!
* One complimentary consultation to meet in person and learn if we are a good fit for each other, if we have not already booked Birth Support.
* Prenatal Visit to discuss your preferences, meet your family, learn about your routines, needs and hopes for your Postpartum.
* Spending time to go over these details helps us build a strong relationship and plan a unique support package for you.
* 24/7 on call availability via phone, text and email from the start of our contract.
* Childbirth preparation class for expecting parents taught by Wyld Womyn Doulas.
* Familiarizes parents with the stages, anatomy, & physiology of childbirth from Early Labor through the Fourth Trimester, Postpartum.
* These classes also cover Cesarean Birth, Water Birth, Medical Interventions, Pushing Techniques, Postpartum and Newborn Care, and Comfort/Coping Techniques for relaxation, breathing and pushing.
* Curriculum developed for both home and hospital births
* Class taught over one weekend day or Privately in home or at Wyld Womyn!
Light, delicious snacks provided.
Join us on the first Friday of each month as we welcome the New York Babywearing group to learn, troubleshoot and try on different carriers. This group brings a variety of different carriers and Babywearing Educators to help you choose the right one for you- and they’ll help you wrap/tie/buckle as needed. It’s a wonderful community and a great place to meet new friends, learn about babywearing and spend the morning!
The practice of ingesting one’s Placenta dates back to the beginning of human kind.
Nowadays, we are one of the only mammals that does not ingest our own placenta.
Your placenta was the first to feed you baby and is chock full of vitamins and nutrients.
By steaming, dehydrating and grinding into powder to fill capsules, we make the ingestion process seamless (and pleasant) for you!
After you sign a consent form at the hospital or tell your midwife at a homebirth, we will either take your placenta with us if we were also your birth doulas present at your birth, or arrange for pick up to process and encapsulate.
We include your capsules, a dried umbilical cord ornament, placenta prints on acid free paper and a tincture.